Our Mortgage Loan Programs
We offer many mortgage options to fit your needs:
- Fixed or variable rate mortgage options
- In-House Mortgages
- Construction Loans
- Home Equity Loans
Imagine the Range of Possibilities
Thinking of buying, building, remodeling or refinancing a home? Range Bank is here to make living your dream easier and more affordable than you ever imagined! Since our beginnings in 1887, we’ve opened the door to home ownership for countless residents of the communities we serve.
And we’re ready to do the same for you with:
- Fast closings
- As little as 5% down
- Low rates
- Flexible terms
- Competitive closing costs
- Free pre-approvals
- Local lenders and decision makers
Let Range Bank keep an eye on interest rates so that you don't have to! Complete a short form and we'll e-mail you when rates reach your goal or if you prefer, we'll e-mail current rate information on a regular basis.
We offer mortgages with as little as 5% down to put home ownership within reach. Sit down with a mortgage loan officer to map out your options and determine the best loan for your needs.
While we do use credit scores to evaluate your credit history upon reviewing your loan application, they are just part of many factors we consider when making a loan decision. We never evaluate an application without looking at your total financial picture.
Locally Owned & Managed
Range Bank’s underwriting is all done in-house for your convenience, and we maintain the servicing on our mortgage loans. This means we work directly with you to support your success and build a relationship you can trust.
Easy and Fast
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned veteran, our experienced mortgage professionals will make your journey straightforward and stress-free. You can also take advantage of our convenient online Mortgage Center and other resources right here on our website:
- 24/7 application – takes as little as 20 minutes!
- 24/7 interest rates – including a Rate Watch option that emails you with rate information
- Detailed answers to most frequently asked questions
What You Need To Apply For a Purchase or Refinance:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Verification of income (W-2s, current paystub, two years of tax returns and/or statements of earnings for retirement, Social Security income or self employment income)
- Two months of bank statements verifying funds to be used for a down payment
- Copy of a purchase agreement (if available/needed)
How to Get Started:
- Call to schedule an appointment
- Stop by any of our convenient locations
- Apply in as few as 20 minutes