Forms & FAQ

What is Range Bank's Routing Number?
Range Bank's Routing Number is 091101950.

What does ACH stand for?
Automated Clearing House (also referred to as ACH) is the network that processes electronic financial transactions in the United States. This contains large volumes of credit and debit transactions in batches from a variety of different types of organizations and businesses. Examples of ACH credit transactions would include direct deposit payroll and payments to vendors made electronically. ACH direct debit transfer examples include consumer payments on things like insurance premiums, mortgage loans, cell phone bills and other monthly types of expenses. Debit transactions also include new applications such as the Point-of-Purchase (POP) with debit and/or ATM cards or electronic check conversions where the merchant scans your check, converts it to an ACH item and then gives your check back to you.

What is CDARS?
CDARS, pronounced like the tree "cedars", stands for Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service. This service provides customers with multi-million dollar FDIC Insurance coverage, so even the largest of depositors can be assured their money is insured and protected.

It's a great account solution for:
  • High net-worth individuals
  • Business accounts
  • Municipalities and other public fund organizations
  • Anyone needing insurance in excess of standard FDIC insurance limits
CDARS helps simplify your banking efforts by providing a single institution that can provide one competitive rate, one statement and one set of 1099 tax forms for end of year tax planning. Rather than spread your money around multiple financial institutions to ensure you have proper FDIC Insurance coverage, use CDARS and remain protected!

Range Bank is proud to offer CDARS for our customers and you can open your account at any of our office locations. Terms vary from four (4) weeks to 36 months. You visit the official site at for additional details on this great service.

What is FDIC insurance and what does it mean for my accounts?
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is a United States government corporation created by the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933. It provides deposit insurance, which guarantees the safety of deposits in member banks, currently up to $250,000* per depositor per bank. The FDIC also examines and supervises certain financial institutions for safety and soundness, performs certain consumer-protection functions, and manages failed banks. Insured institutions (like Range Bank) are required to place signs at their place of business stating that "deposits are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government" and since the start of FDIC insurance on January 1, 1934, no depositor has lost a single cent of insured funds as a result of a failure.

*As an interesting side note, with Range Bank's CDARS program, customers can obtain multi-million dollar FDIC insurance protection, making it possible to insure funds beyond the typical FDIC limits.

What should I do if my debit card is lost or stolen?
If you find that your debit card is lost or stolen, please report it as soon as possible.
During normal business hours, please call your local Range Bank office to report your debit card lost or stolen. Visit our Range Bank locations page to look up your local office.

After business hours, please call (888) 297-3416 to report your card lost or stolen.

Reporting a Lost/Stolen Debit Card within the Range Bank Mobile App
You can report your debit card is lost or stolen 24 hours a day from the Range Bank mobile app. If you have permanently lost your debit card, navigate to the manage cards section on your dashboard or in a specific account and click 'report lost/stolen'. You will need to contact your local Range Bank office to order a new card.

Reporting a Lost/Stolen Card with Range Bank Online Banking
You can report your debit card is lost or stolen 24 hours a day with Range Bank Online Banking. If you have permanently lost your debit card, sign on to the online banking website and navigate to the accounts tab. Select the account that your debit card is associated with, and then select the debit card and click 'Report Lost/Stolen'. You will need to contact your local Range Bank office to order a new card.

Can I raise my debit card limit?
Yes, contact your nearest Range Bank office to request a debit card limit increase.

How current is the information displayed in Online Banking?
The available balance for checking and savings accounts is "real-time" and will change throughout the day based on your activity. However, there may be items that will not be reflected in your balance until after the bank completes its nightly processing.

Do you still have questions? Contact Us!