Working Here- Exemplary values, exceptional people
Range Bank holds high standards for customer service and the general friendliness of our employees. We live and work in the same community as our customers. We are neighbors, friends, and service providers. The UP is our home, just as it is our customer’s home. We are always looking for exceptional people who exemplify our values and support our mission.
Range Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, height, weight, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Full Time Benefits include:
• Paid time off
• Volunteer time off
• Paid holidays
• Health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
• 401(k) retirement plan with 6% match (after 1 year)
• Long term disability insurance
• Section 125 cafeteria
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Stock Purchase PlanPart Time Benefits include:• Paid time off• Volunteer time off• 401(k) retirement plan with 6% match (after 1 year)• Paid holidays• Employee Assistance Program• Employee Stock Purchase Plan