More than a Century of Service
The first 100 years 1887 to 1997
Throughout 125 of the 140 years that elapsed since Negaunee became a city in 1873, The First National Bank of Negaunee has served residents of the community and the surrounding area.
It was on June 13, 1887 that the bank originally opened its doors with the location of a building on the triangular plot on the south side of Iron Street.
History First 100 Years (799 KB)