You Are Here: Commerical Certificates of Deposits
Commerical Certificates of Deposit
Range of terms.
A Range Bank CD is ideal if you want to earn a higher interest rate and do not need immediate access to your funds. A variety of terms are available, from 30 days to 60 months. Minimum balance requirements will vary with the term of the CD. Interest rates will typically be higher for longer-term CDs.
- 30-day - $5,000
- 91-day – 9 months - $2,500
- 12 months – 60 months - $1,000
- Interest may be added back to the CD, deposited to an account, or disbursed via check
- Early withdrawal penalties are based on term of CD
- A notice of pending maturity is sent 10 days prior to maturity date
- A notice of renewal and new rate is sent at maturity
Range of rates.