If you have a question or would like to know more about a certain product, service or banking term, please contact us and we will be happy to respond. Plus, we could add your question to our list to help future site visitors!
You Are Here: Can I reset my own password for online banking?
Can I reset my own password for online banking?
Yes, you can. First you will need to set up your password self-reset question and answer (you will only need to do this one time).
- Log on to your online banking
- Click on the Options tab
- Fill out your question and answer
This will allow you access to reset your own password in the future.
Resetting your password:
- Click on Forgot Password
- Fill out the three fields
- Range Bank will send you an email - Click on the link
- You will need to enter your online ID and the answer to your security question
- You will then be prompted to assign a new password